Friday, December 23, 2011

The Best Christmas Pins

I don't know about all of you, but I'm hopelessly addicted to Pinterest!  I thought since we're so close to the big day I'd show you my favorite Pins relating to Christmas.  I've linked them up to the Pin and the originating source.

One of my favorite crafts I found on Pinterest is this one from All Sorts.  There's a great free pattern and tutorial on how to make them.



Just looking at this Pin makes me happy.  I wish my mantel/fireplace looked like this!


This one is one I definitely want to try - what a neat idea for Garland!  The blog post has lots of ideas for garland, not just using ornaments.




And of course you can't forget the food!  These brownies look absolutely amazing!

 And while this isn't your traditional Christmas fare, I think I'll try this for my toddler's breakfast one morning this Christmas season - Strawberry and Banana Candy Cane 


What are your favorite Christmas finds on Pinterest?  Link us up in the comments section, we'd love to see them!

0 comments: