Saturday, October 10, 2009

About Me

My name is Lita and I live in Melbourne, Australia. I am a 29yo WAHM to two gorgeous girls - Haylee (7) and Emily (3). I met my partner of 13 years in highschool and have been stuck with him ever since lol I am a total bookworm, completely addicted to all things Twilight and Sons of Anarchy, love music of all kinds and anything crafty.

I began scrapbooking back in 2003 after attending a Creative Memories home class, although I had always 'scrapbooked' in some form, keeping diarys and mementos etc I took the step into digital scrapping in 2007. At first I switched between the two but soon became very much addicted!

In late 2009, a designer I CT'd for suggested I try my hand at template design. Well, I took her advice and within a week had a store to sell in and a stack of templates ready to go. It quickly snowballed and I now sell exclusively at Scrap Orchard, creating templates, kits, alphas etc Alon gwith my love of al lthings digi, I am also a mixed media artist, with a  passion for art journalling. I will soon be sharing that passion with you all via online classes at Scrap Orchard. I am loving this creative outlet, and the digi community has given me a chance to meet so many new friends - I wouldn't change a thing!

1 comments:

NeeNee 15 October, 2011 21:16  

Awww, wub you! ;)
We love Sons of Anarchy too! Awesome, awesome show!