Thursday, October 13, 2011

It's freebie time...the ladies here at Litabells Designs have all teamed up to bring you a month of really exciting, fun stuff and I am here to bring you the first of many of those things.  I am starting the month (a little late) off with a little freebie from one of my favorite kits of Lita's Bad Attitude. It is just a little something to thank all of you for your continued support, I hope you enjoy it and please feel free to browse Lita's store over at Scrap Orchard for all of her amazing designs.



You can grab it here

Please stop back and see what we have in store for you tomorrow, I am certain it will be great.

Christine

2 comments:

CBH 14 October, 2011 00:42  

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Oct. 13, 2011. Thanks again.