Thursday, October 2, 2008

Enabling Alert!

Love Scrappin

Wowser. That's the first thing that comes to mind! lol

I stumbled across an online store that has opened just 2 weeks ago and I have fallen in love!!

The prices are AMAZING, the range is just DELICIOUS and the owner is an absolute pleasure!
I placed my first order yesterday afternoon, and picked it today which means less than 24hrs between order confirmation and pick up- BRILLIANT!! Yes I said PICK UP!!! So, if you're in my area you can actually pick up your order in person - a big cheer going up from all the impatient gals like myself! If not, the flat rate postage is very reasonable. No order is too big or too small so check it out - though I guarantee your order won't be small :)

Great brands such as Basic Grey, Scenic Route, Pink Paislee, Sassafrass, Green Tara, Making Memories - the list goes on and on.

Do yourself a favour and check it out - you won't be disappointed! And either will your bank balance!




1 comments:

Love Scrappin' 03 October, 2008 10:14  

Wow..thanks heaps..Can't wait to see what you do with your goodies!!Thanks Again!!