Saturday, October 4, 2008

My Fab Family

Finally, my family pic is scrapped! This took me so long, chopping and changing with papers and colours. I finally settled on plainish background with minimal embellies so the focus is kept more to the photo. I used some goodies from Love Scrappin - loving that store!

I am quite happy with the result :)


Material: Junkitz paper, Pink Paislee die cuts, Buzz and Bloom chipboard, Heidi Swapp flowers, inks - SU choc chip, Versa green tea & cardinal, Tim Holtz vintage photo.


4 comments:

Donna 04 October, 2008 10:09  

Gorgeous! So glad this photo was taken after the infamous computer crash.

Jayne 04 October, 2008 14:18  

Cute! Love the birds :)

Karen 05 October, 2008 22:09  

beautiful layout for a beautiful photo :)

Sally 07 October, 2008 12:30  

Lita your LO is GORGEOUS!
I just love the simplicity of it. Framing the pic is a great idea
Well done.....