Friday, October 24, 2008

The Pierce Family

Finally!! I made this for my sisters birthday & wanted to share it here, but of course I couldn't until I had actually given it to her lol

It's a recent pic of her family in a scrapbook frame. I chose the colours based on her paint scheme. I always worry when I make thigns as gifts as everyones style is so different, but I think this suits her well. Not too frou frou, but still pretty :)



Materials: Scrapbook frame, SU cardstock in Blue Bayou & Soft Sky, MM Noteworthy PP, Bazill brads, Heidi Swapp flower, Grungeboard, Glossy Accents, Dew Drop ink in Ocean Depths??

3 comments:

Crazykindabeautiful 24 October, 2008 10:46  

What a great gift Lita. Your sister is going to love it. Great Job.

Le@nne 27 October, 2008 08:27  

Gorgeous present! Love the colours!