Thursday, October 16, 2008

Tim Holtz Technique Class #2

Another brilliant class with Kaz from Kazmos Kreations. I had a blast. Got so messy and inky and just had a really good time. I left with so many ideas that I came home and scrapped and stamped til just before 2am!!

Here is what we made at the class.


And here is a lil something I came up with when I got home. I plan to turn it into a card when I get the right colour basestock.


Can't wait for another class!! I'm sad in a way too though - when they're all done what then?? lol May have to ask Kaz to start teaching us something else!


Just adding a handy little tip! I bought a gorgeous stamp set after the class but found out the hard way that one of the stamps was too big for my clear block. So I improvised:


Just pulled the cd case apart and voila! Worked like a charm!

2 comments:

Unknown 16 October, 2008 10:29  

melita, what can I say ???
it is fabulous, well done !!!

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com 20 October, 2008 11:51  

NIcely done, Thanks for taking the time to post! Love the rugged look!