Wednesday, December 17, 2008

My blog is FAB...apparently!!

The gorgeous Kathie has given me this wonderful award! Thanks you so much - you have made my dreary day bright!

The rules:

1.You have to pass it on to 5 other fabulous blogs
2.You have to list 5 of your fabulous addictions.
3.On your post of receiving this award, make sure you include the person that gave you the award and link back to their blog.

I'm going to keep my addictions scrapping related, as this is my scrap blog after all lol

1. Tweezerbees: LOVE em. So handy for so many things - I highly recommend you grab yourself a pair!
2. Creative Memories Multi-Purpose Tool: I seriously CANNOT scrap without this. I use it on every single layout, altered item and card. Looks like a pointless piece of plastic but it's the best scrappin cash I ever spent.
3. Honeybee Teflon Scissors: Like Kathie I absolutely love these little guys. Mighty sharp and so comfy to use!
4. Tim Holtz Distress Inks: I have half of the collection and am chaffing at the bit to get my hands on more. SO versatile and lush colours!
5. Dimensionals: I love these little dots of foam - adds dimension and interest to projects instantly!

I'll have to pop back tomorrow with those I am passing the award onto - too many to pick from! But check in tomorrow and I'll have them linked here for you!
Thanks again Kathie!!

2 comments:

Kathie 17 December, 2008 22:44  

You are so very welcome!!
Kathie
xoxo

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com 18 December, 2008 10:20  

We have the distress inks for sale in our store *hint* Seriously though, I cannot live without mine either! Besides, Tim Holtz is just oober handsome!