Saturday, January 24, 2009

Binding Dangles


One of my fave shops has recently added a new item to it's shelves that I fell in love with - 7 Gypsies Binding Ring Dangles. Love at first sight...but...there was no brown!! All my fave colours were missing from the selection so I thought I'd give it a go myself. And these are the results! These little pretties are designed to hang on the O ring binding of your altered albums, and of course could be used anywhere else you felt like too!

I have made these with a very talented lady in mind. She has a love of all things textural so I have left the brown set fairly plain so she can attach fibres and ribbons and mini keys - anything at all really! Hope she likes them :D

3 comments:

Kathie 26 January, 2009 16:17  

very pretty Lit!!
Kathie
xoxo

Anonymous,  28 January, 2009 12:10  

gorgeous - love them!!!

Unknown 29 January, 2009 20:56  

They're gorgeous Lita. You are one clever chook.