Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Nothing Tastes as Great

Yep, I'm taking the plunge this year. Time to make some BIG changes on the health front. Look out world, here I come!


Journalling reads:
"27.01.2009
Dear Diary,
Today, I choose water, not cola. Today, I choose 3 healthy meals, not junky snacks and all day grazing. Today, I choose activity, and not one that involves sitting on my butt. Today, I choose to be healthy - I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired. Today, I choose to be an active mum, who can play for more than 5 minutes. Today I choose a better life, because my life IS worth living.Today, I make these choices because...Nothing tastes as great as thin feels"

4 comments:

Donna 27 January, 2009 23:24  

You go girl!

Layout is gorgeous and so are you!

Bronwyn 28 January, 2009 08:14  

This is beautiful Lita I will be on the side line barracking for you and all the others. Just remember you are not alone in your journey.

Le@nne 28 January, 2009 21:10  

Mel, it's all beautiful.. the page, the journaling and the sentiments.
I wish you the very best in your journey... There will be setbacks, but life is a journey, not a destination xxx Le@nne xxx

Kathie 03 February, 2009 16:40  

good for you Melita!! Hope to see less of you real soon.....just keep going.......
Kathie
xoxo