Saturday, June 27, 2009

Eleven years on...

Mojo was in the house last night, the ideas were flowing, the scrap desk was clean and my chair was oh so comfy... I picked up my paper and prepared to play...and Emily woke up crying. Yep, it was one of THOSE nights.

I had so many ideas floating around up top but every time I tried to put it in action Emmie woke up and needed to be settled. So I only got one layout finished last night, and in fact it took about 4 hours to do the flippin thing. But you know what, I'm actually ok with it lol I seriously LOVE the way this turned out and couldn't be happier!
Almost everything used is from Kaisercraft, including their new Loire Valley paper range. Flowers are Green Tara and the buttons are just randoms from my stash.


Thanks for stopping by :)
Photobucket

3 comments:

Love Scrappin,  27 June, 2009 12:15  

gorgeous lita..yep all the paper, range,rubons,diecuts are in stock..can be purchased but not online until 1st July (that's when I can get the images).Let mne know if you would like any before hand.

Unknown 29 June, 2009 14:19  

Hi Lita :) Very gorgeous page indeed!! Love what you did with the new range of Kaiser

Anonymous,  29 June, 2009 17:47  

super stunning page lita!!! looking forward to our next session!! love your playlist too!! :D
kalese.