Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Sneaky peek

I scrapped! I locked myself away and actually paper scrapped again today. Only got one layout done before the kids invaded but that's ok...they have to sleep at some point right?

Tried to take a pic to share with you guys but it's so dark and grey at the moment that it just wasn't working. So instead, I have a little sneaky peek for you. Just a little looksee til tomorrow morning when I get a decent pic - fingers crossed!



Come back tomorrow if you'd like to see the finished product!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Nadya 's World!!! 30 June, 2009 18:58  

Oooooooooo.... You made one of those flowers....:) Or did you get it already made? Can not wait to see the finished project!!!! :)

Unknown 01 July, 2009 21:54  

Did you make the flower or did you buy it like that?

Melita 01 July, 2009 22:01  

I actually bought that flower but know how to make them - super easy. Will be doing that later tonight actually lol If there is enough interest with the poll, those flowers will be one of the tutes I share with you all :)