Saturday, June 20, 2009

Brace yourself...you'll never guess...

Well knock me over with a feather! I had another productive evening!

Karen came over for a night of scrapping last night and I managed to get 3 LO's done - woohoo!

Almost everything used was purchased from my fave store LOVE SCRAPPIN. Suze has some amazing stuff and after my little splurge there yesterday I came home very inspired. Definitely head over and check it out!

And here are the results...








Thanks for stopping by :)

Photobucket

2 comments:

Kerry Spokes,  20 June, 2009 20:41  

Hey Melita, your scrap work is very very beautiful! I just wish I could get my head together to have the beautiful creativity that you have to design these beautiful photo layouts! Very very inspirational, if I lived in Melbourne I would certainly be getting you to give me a hand! xoxo Well done hun, you and your family are portrayed beautifully! Kerry Spokes. xo

Love Scrappin' 25 June, 2009 22:44  

wow you have been busy..your layouts look fantastic..thanks for the plug by the way!x