Monday, July 27, 2009

Blog Candy Winner!

Wow! What can I say about the amazing response to the sketches? Thanks so much ladies - I'm so happy you're having fun with them!!

I have done a random draw of all the lovely ladies that have become followers, used the sketch, and linked us up...and...the winner is.... drumroll.....

~ Jen aka Sugared Songbird ~

Yay for you Jen!! Please email me (link is in sidebar) your addy so I can get this fun package on it's way to you!!

This is Jen's take on the sketch & I have to say, it is fabulous! Love all the little details - great choice of colours too! You really must head to her blog and check out Jen's fantastic work - find it HERE.




Thanks to everyone for playing along!!

Be sure to keep checking back in for tips, tutes, sketches and more...you never know what might pop up next!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Theresa 27 July, 2009 18:02  

Congrats to Sugar Jen!

Karen 28 July, 2009 22:14  

well done Jen! beautiful layout!!

Nadya 's World!!! 29 July, 2009 06:40  

Woohoo!!! Congratulations Jen!!!! :)