Sunday, July 12, 2009

Save the sketches!

Firstly - wow! So many of you are using the sketch - yay! Can't wait to see all the results!

Now, to the reason for my post. I have had a couple of questions regarding the sketches...

1. Can they be saved & printed?
Absolutely! Right click on the image of the sketch and save it to your computer. You can then print it or simply keep it on your hard drive.

2. When will the next sketch be available?
At this stage, a new sketch will be posted every two weeks, so look for the next on the 25th July. I hope to be able to offer a sketch every week, but for now, baby steps lol In the meantime, check in for tutorials, tips & tricks and more!

Thanks for stopping by :)

Photobucket

1 comments:

Cyn M 12 July, 2009 12:17  

Hey Lita! I finished my attempt at your sketch! I had fun with it! It is posted on my scrapbook stash blog.
http://scrapbookstash.blogspot.com/2009/07/litas-sketchmy-attempt.html