Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I tweet – do you?

Ok, so I’m giving this twitter thing a go lol Follow me on TWITTER for fast and easy updates on not only my incredibly thrilling life – HA! – but for news and info regarding sales, digi freebies etc etc. If I find something good, you just know I’m going to share the deets with you all! And I’d love to follow more folks so link me up!

Thanks for stopping by!


michellek 26 August, 2009 13:48  

Hey Lita - what font do you use for the "headings" of your blog posts? E.g. the "I tweet do you?". It's so cute!

And I still need to talk to you about how to personalise my blog :-)

Lita 26 August, 2009 15:23  

Hi Michelle! The font is called Pea Hannah Vanilla and can be found at - link is in my sidebar under resources. Send me an email (link in sidebar) and let me know what you're wanting done with your blog - I'm sure we can sort something out :)