Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I'm on the dream team!

I can now offically announce that I am on the Dream Team at Daydreamer Designworks! Woot woot!

I was approached to join the creative team but had to keep quiet until all the applications had been dealt with - but now I can scream it from the rooftops!! I am so excited to be a part of this! We have a huge list of talented designers on board & as part of the creative team I get to work with them all!

We have a bunch of challenges lined up that will earn participants points towards savings at the storeand we also have a fantatstic blog train and grand opening giveaways. This site rocks! Come & join us! Especially for the challenges - I'm hosting a journalling based challenge that I'd love to share with you all!

When you join, be sure to pop my username (litabells) in the referral box!


Nadya 's World!!! 12 August, 2009 07:57  

WOW! Lita! That is so exciting!!! I'm so happy for you!!!! AWESOME!!!! :)