Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I'm on the dream team!

I can now offically announce that I am on the Dream Team at Daydreamer Designworks! Woot woot!

I was approached to join the creative team but had to keep quiet until all the applications had been dealt with - but now I can scream it from the rooftops!! I am so excited to be a part of this! We have a huge list of talented designers on board & as part of the creative team I get to work with them all!

We have a bunch of challenges lined up that will earn participants points towards savings at the storeand we also have a fantatstic blog train and grand opening giveaways. This site rocks! Come & join us! Especially for the challenges - I'm hosting a journalling based challenge that I'd love to share with you all!

When you join, be sure to pop my username (litabells) in the referral box!



1 comments:

Nadya 's World!!! 12 August, 2009 07:57  

WOW! Lita! That is so exciting!!! I'm so happy for you!!!! AWESOME!!!! :)