Thursday, August 27, 2009

Lil Missie layouts!

I’ve just finished working with some super cute Miss Tiina goodies so of course I have to share the results with you!

Tinna’s designs are super cute and so much fun to play with – very funky playful elements and awesome papers. You need to get your hands on some ASAP! Her store is packed to the gills with both personal & commercial use items that are simply awesome – check out her store HERE

MTlittlethingsWS

mt2WS

MTmba1WS

Thanks for stopping by :)

3 comments:

Karen 27 August, 2009 21:30  

amazing work! you are a digi expert, especially love the notes about me layout. you are all those things and i'm proud to call you my friend :) xxx

Lee 27 August, 2009 22:07  

Great work, Lita! Love all of it. What is the font you used for the journaling in your "notes about me" layout? Beautiful work.

Melita 27 August, 2009 22:22  

Thanks Lee :) The font is called Pea Hannah Vanilla from kevin & amanda - the link is in my sidebar under resources! Love their fonts and hanna vanilla is my fave!