Wednesday, October 7, 2009

MCP CT Call! Join the team!

I’m proud to say that I am CT Leader for the talented Miss Jamie aka My Creative Pixels, and we’re looking for new members!

ctcall-copy-1

For those who can’t see the pic, advert reads:

My Creative Pixels Designs
Creative Team Call
I’ve just launched my store at
ELEMENTAL SCRAPS
and I’m looking to add a few members to my CT!
Can you create 2 layouts per month?
Post to 3 galleries?
Have a really good time in my CT forum?
Then I’d love to hear from you!
If you’d like to apply please send an email to:

mycreativepixels@gmail.com
with the following information:
your name & short bio
a link to your favorite gallery
a list of your creative commitments
why you’d like to join my ct
Applications will be accepted from October 5th thru October 11th
Invitations and regrets will be sent by october 12th

Be sure to get your applications in - we want to hear from YOU!

0 comments: