Friday, November 13, 2009

Brag book & CU releases!

It’s release day for me and wow have I got a lot to tell you about!

First up is my new release – Di’s Brag Book

lbd_dbb_LG lbd_dbb_LRG

This 4x6 bag book album gives you a great head start when creating gifts, or simply family keepsakes! There are ten pages in total including front & back covers.All templates are layered PSD format and come with individual JPG previews.

Available at both Daydreamer & Digiridoo – store links are in my sidebar!

And I am now happy to announce that all my products, past & future, will now be released for Commercial Use also & are exclusive to Daydreamer Designworks!

lbd_jcCU lbd_t1v1CU

lbd_dbbCU lbd_bsv1CU lbd_t2v1CU lbd_t3v1CU

CU ok, for creating quickpages, brag books etc for resale &/or freebies

As always, all my new releases are 20% for this weekend only! So be sure to grab yourself a bargain!

0 comments: