Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Choo Choo! Hop aboard the train!

Hope aboard this MASSIVE 100 participant blog train and collect yourself a fantastic kit – absolutely free!!
Holiday Sugar Cookie
Here you can grab my part:
LBD_HSC_Preview
Link Expired
Your next stop in the train is -
If you would like a complete list of all participants, and their blog links, head to the BLOG TRAIN BLOG http://www.blogtrainblog.blogspot.com/
Be sure & leave some love along the trail as the gals have put a whole bunch of cheer into this kit just for you!
*Please remember that there are 100 designers and all in different time zones, please be patient, they will all be up soon!*

8 comments:

Anonymous,  02 December, 2009 09:39  

Gorgeous, thank you for your blog train freebie!

Shelbi 07 December, 2009 11:03  

I am so excited about your kit. Thank you for sharing!!

cjpeterson38 10 December, 2009 08:51  

Awesome blog train and I really appreciate your part, thanks so much.

Anonymous,  11 December, 2009 15:31  

Beautiful part to the sugar cookie train. Thank you so very much. I was not able to download from the main station so copied and pasted the http on my google search engine. That worked well and I am glad I made it to your site.

deltalady6 12 December, 2009 17:57  

Beautiful kit, thank you!

crlin,  24 December, 2009 10:50  

Thank you so much! I found that there is an error in the link from the blog train to your site - it is listed as litabells.blGOspot instead of blog. When i corrected it in my browser i got to your blog. You may want to check that out! Love your part! Hugs!