Saturday, January 30, 2010

My heart’s in a spin!

I have two awesome new releases for you this weekend, and they have my heart in a spin! And both are available at Sunshine Studio Scraps at a saving of 30% for the weekend!

First, my new template set - Spin Me Round

LBD_SpinMeRound

And second, a fantastic collab kit with the amazing Bobbie of Secret Garden Designs - Heartfelt

heartfeltcollab-pv-full

As usual, I have some great inspiration from my ct :)

Cheryl                                                 Di

Cheryl   Di  

Jo                                            Shannon

Jo   Shannon

Erin                                                Jenn – SUN ct

Erin1   Jenn-SUN

Pam                                    Char

Pam-SUN   Char

And even some hybrid goodness from Char!

Char2

Thanks for stopping by :)

1 comments:

Unknown 30 January, 2010 18:45  

Gorgeous! Love it. Suppose I better start looking at some of these kits seeing as I have a digital camera now. Have no idea what program I need to be able to digi scrap though. Maybe I could just collect kits?? :D