Saturday, January 2, 2010

New store & new releases!

That’s right folks – my new store is now officially open!! I ma now a Sunshine gal, with my store open today at Sunshine Studio Scraps. I am so excited to join this site! The wonderful Nicole of The Digichick has recently taken over the site and my oh my, does she have some great plans up her sleeve – you’ll want to check it out for sure!

I have loaded up my store with a bunch of my old stuffs, but best of all, a whole lot of new goodies! And best of all, everything in my store is on sale for 30% off!! Sale lasts for this weekend only, so be sure to get in fast!

**Click the pics to head to the store**

LBD_WatchMeShine

 

LBD_Alphabrads

LBD_DateMe

LBD_WriteStuff

Thanks for stopping by - hope to see you round the SUN very soon!

6 comments:

Unknown 02 January, 2010 18:31  

wow!! this kit looks wonderful!!
Good luck with your new store dear.

Le@nne 02 January, 2010 22:01  

Awesome as always!! Good luck with the new store :D

Anonymous,  02 January, 2010 23:07  

Congrats hon! You're gonna RAWK it!

Cyn M 03 January, 2010 15:01  

GORGEOUS!!!
By the way, I'm gonna apply to be a CT ;)

Charmaine of Wyld Web Designs 03 January, 2010 18:25  

gorgeous stuffs Lita, congrats on your new store!