Friday, January 1, 2010

A new year, a new beginning & an ending

Happy New Year bloggers!! It is officially 2010 here in the land of Oz!

I have big plans for this year, it's going to be a great, I can feel it already!

My first new beginning kicks off Jan 2nd - I'm opening at a new store! I am beyond excited at this new twist in my digi life and can't wait to share it with you all...but of ocurse I'm going to make you wait til opening day!

That being said, it is also time for a goodbye. It's time for me to move on from Daydreamer Designworks and my store will be closing end of 2009. I have loved my time there, but feel that DDW & I are heading in different directions. And dang it, this new path in front of me seems like teh right way to go.

MORE big news - I have an upcoming guest designer spot in March at one of my fave stores. Can't wait!! And stay tuned for even more news come Spring...spring for my US pals that is lol 2010 is gonna be huge - bring it on!

Hope 2009 treated you well, adn then 2010 is even better!

1 comments:

Donna 01 January, 2010 02:30  

Best of luck with the new venture and with the whole of 2010!