Monday, March 1, 2010

My store is open at Elemental Scraps!

I am so excited to announce that I am joining Elemental Scraps this month as a Guest Designer!! I have a bunch of exclusive goodies to share with you so brace yourselves!

I’ve only shown you a tiny portion of CT inspiration here today, or you would be here for days! So, be sure to check out the detailed images with each product listing, to see all the amazing work from my team, aswell as the ES site team. The talented ladies will blow you away!

*Clicky the blinkie to head to my store at ES*

LBD_DiaryOfADreamer

cheryl 

Di Bobbie

LBD_MissFixIt

LBD_MrFixIt

 

Donna_LMFIlayoutWeb  christine

LBD_AllStar_Elements

allstarpapers

SarahES2

Laura2 future-reader-wr

Phew – thanks for sticking with me through all that!

3 comments:

Unknown 01 March, 2010 21:32  

Stunning new kits!! Congratulations on your guest spot!!!

amy! 01 March, 2010 23:31  

congrats on your spot and also on the new kits..so great! and so are the LO's great inspiration from you and your CT.

Paula Kesselring 03 March, 2010 05:38  

WOW !!!
Yhese kits are adorable !!!!!!