Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Dollar Day at Gotta Pixel - and new goodies!

1buckpixelpic
It’s that time again – dollar day at Gotta Pixel! And once again I have four $1 pixels for you, including two oldies and two re-releases, new to my GP store!
First, the newness :) I have a Chore Chart template, and also a 4x6 Brag Book template set! These were available quite some time ago in a previous store, but I'm bringing them back today!
LBD_ChoreChart
LBD_BragBook
And my older goodies in the dollar section are ‘Little Loves’ & ‘Date Me’
LBD_LittleLoveGP LB_DateMe
Be sure to check back in soon, as always there are sneak peeks and new releases headed this way, but I will also be relaunching my newsletter soon, and introducing some more fun to my blog-can’t wait to share it with you all!
Thanks so much for dropping by ladies!

0 comments: