Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Two new mini’s for $1 day!

Hello again! It’s dollar day at Gotta Pixel and I have some ‘newbies’ in store. Previously released as individual packs, during my Elemental Scraps guest spot, these mini’s are bright funky and fun! Available at just $1 each for today only, be sure to grab a bargain while you can!
LBD_AllStar
LBD_Phunksta
Also in the dollar section, you can find two oldie but goodie template sets:
LBD_LayerUp LBD_SpinMeRound
Before I go…a little birdie tells me there might be something interesting popping up over on the Shutterfly blog soon so you may want to keep your eyes peeled…just sayin…
Alrighty, that’s enough from me, I won’t keep you any longer lol Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a great day – happy scrapping!
53o5m9.jpg

1 comments:

MrsPeel 27 May, 2010 10:32  

brilliant kits, thanks so much :)
I m trying to ffind my way to your blinkie, as I'm on Mac, I m not sure how to?
if you cpuld send me the code, add some asterisks or number, let me know what is it you added so I can tale it away when I post in m
y signature in forums, I would love top have it: