Friday, June 18, 2010

It Takes A Real Man

It’s Friday, which means I’m here with a new release!
"It Take A Real Man" is my June Grab Bag and it’s available now! Packed full of goodies it it amazing value at just $3.99 – four full size products for less than $1 a piece!

LBD_RealMan_GrabBag

Of course, I have some amazing layouts from my CT to share with you!        

char  alix
laura  jaimie
di  jen

Head to Gotta Pixel for the full reveal!

And, best I don’t leave this bit out…We have a WINNER! Thanks to Random.org, our winner this week was comment number 2 from BETHANY! Congratulations! Please contact me with your email address so that I can hook you up! Email litabells {at} yahoo {dot} com
Til next time, take care,
53o5m9.jpg

1 comments:

Bethany 18 June, 2010 22:39  

Lita- I am getting a failed delivery message for your yahoo account. And I am so excited for the grab bag. Hooray! You can reach me at squatsappeals at yahoo dot com.
Thanks so much!!