Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Personalised siggies and dollar day goodies!

Hello folks! It's our favourite time again - dollar day! Check out the goodies I have in store for you!
This week I have my Gotta Grab It Goodies in the dollar section, and three full sized kits for just $2 each - including two collabs that have never before been included in the dollar sales - snap them up fast because you may not see them at such a low price again!



I also have a new service in store - personalised signatures! Lets face it, we all love to pretty up the place with our pretty siggies, but some of us just don't have the time to do it. Here's where my service comes in! You pick the LBD product you would like used, send me the details such as name etc, and I get to work creating a lil something for you! This will be available for a limited time only, and is currently in the $2 section!!
See instore for full details, or feel free to contact me for further information: litabells AT yahoo DOT com DOT au



Ok, Im out of here for now - happy scrapping folks!

53o5m9.jpg

0 comments: