Friday, October 15, 2010

Sneaks and Peeks and Freebies Oh My!

Good Morning everyone! Are you all ready for the weekend? I know that I am looking forward to it. I have so much to share with you that I do not even know where to start! Grab a drink and hang out for a bit as I share with you all of the news!I will start with a little teaser of tomorrow’s new release! Have a peek!
2010-10-15_lbd_sneak 
I cannot wait to show you the whole thing, but that will have to wait until tomorrow.

Did you know that Lita has been designing for one whole year? The time has just flown by. We are fast approaching her one year Designerversary! There are several fun things in the works between now and October 18th. We will have a few days of freebies here on the blog. There will also be a freebie in the newsletter, so be sure you are signed up. Don’t forget to follow Lita on Twitter so you can participate in the Twitter Trivia on Friday which includes a giveaway. Monday we will celebrate the day in style with an amazing surprise!
Last but not least I have a freebie for you today.
2010-10-14_stripclusters

8 comments:

La'Shawn 15 October, 2010 11:11  

YAY! Congrats on designing for a year. :D I cant wait to see the new kit and thanks for the freebie! Great clusters!

lwentkie 15 October, 2010 13:38  

Thanks for the beautiful clusters!

Anonymous,  15 October, 2010 20:00  

thank u! these look great!
- justine

Unknown 15 October, 2010 21:58  

Thank you! These are wonderful!

Unknown 16 October, 2010 01:25  

Th♥nks for sharing your time and talents!

awelby 16 October, 2010 04:53  

I LOVE these!! They are gorgeous!! Thank you so much!!

Kirsten 06 November, 2010 20:28  

Thank you so much for the lovely clusters!