Sunday, October 17, 2010

The Top Five and a little freebie

It’s Sunday, which means only one more day until we celebrate Lita’s one year Designerversary. I wanted to take a moment to recap some of my favorite kits from one of my favorite-est designers! It has been a blast working with Lita’s designs and I am thrilled to see her celebrate a year of designing. Hats off to you Lita! Let me just say that it was very difficult only choosing five favorites. Here is a peek at my current top five! 

Got Grunge? I love the grunge in this kit. It is perfect for those dirty boy photos in my stash.
gotgrunge
Morning Fix made my favs b/c I freely admit to being a total bean addict!
morningfix 
All in the Family is my favorite b/c of the fun colors. It is girly enough for me, but still has a boy quality to it. It is very versatile and a must have for my digi stash!
allinthefamily
Blessed! Oh the things I could go on about in this kit. One of the things I love about Lita's style is that she is a versatile designer. This kit is way up on my fanciful list. Perfect for scrapping tender every day moments that you do not want to forget!
blessed
Falling! I cannot help falling for this kit! Fall is my very favorite time of year, so the colors and ellies in this kit speak right to me!
falling
The list could go on indefinitely. I could seriously add every kit from Lita's store to my fav list for one reason or another. I will spare you the pain of that long of a post and just encourage you to go over to Lita's store and have a look for yourself. You will not be disappointed!

Thanks for hanging in there with me! Today’s freebie is a four pack of Frame Clusters! 
2010-10-17_frameclusters3
As always… thank you kindly for stopping by the blog. Come back tomorrow for the big sale-a-bration! Woo Hoo! The countdown is on… Litabells Designs will be one year old tomorrow!

8 comments:

Kathy Lynn,  18 October, 2010 08:49  

Thank you so much for the beautiful cluster frames. It is kind of you to share. I love Lita's kits :o)

ItsMeKarin99 18 October, 2010 09:17  

Beautiful cluster frame!!! Thank you for sharing!

Karin

Unknown 19 October, 2010 01:50  

Th♥nks for much for sharing!

Johanna 19 October, 2010 12:02  

Thank you so much for the awesome cluster frames!

grammadiane 19 October, 2010 15:20  

Thank you soooo much for your beautiful Gift...

Anonymous,  20 October, 2010 04:08  

Thanks so much for these lovely cluster frames and for sharing your talent. Diane

Maureen 24 October, 2010 06:35  

Thank you so much for the frames they're lovely.