Sunday, November 28, 2010

Farewell

Well, today is the last day of my retirement sale-be sure to check it out before everything is gone for good! At midnight my store closes and I am once again just a scrapper in the digi world. I have loved getting to know so many people through my design life, but I'm ready to take a step back, focus on fmaily more and just relax.
I wanted to thank you all once again, for your friendship, your business obviously lol and also your fantastic inspiration through your layouts!
See you around digiland!

2 comments:

di basnett 28 November, 2010 20:21  

I'm going to miss your gorgeous designs. Hope you decide to come out of retirement REAL soon.! Hugs Di

Unknown 29 November, 2010 09:39  

Oh no, I thought I had today to shop but everything seems to be gone already. :( Glad I picked up Land of Nod Friday night. Made the cutest page with it!! I don't much about it, but maybe someday you'll want to sell your kits on your blog. I'm sure you'll have some takers!!!