Thursday, June 9, 2011

My Happy Place & Sunset Blues

This week, I teamed up with the amazing Rachel of Captivated Visions, and the result is an awesome collab that I love - My Happy Place!


And we have a fab free with purchase offer for you! Buy the kit before July 17th and some awesome grungy overlays will automatically be included in your download!

Take a look at the great samples from our ct members -

I'm also re-releasing an oldie fo mine, called Sunset Blues:

I need to hit the hay, but before i do, I have a winner of the ‘My Happy Place’ rak….according to random.org, the winner is….

Congratulations! Please email me at litabells AT yahoo DOT com DOT au so I can get you your prize!

Happy scrapping folks!

Lita xo

2 comments:

andastra 10 June, 2011 14:59  

Thank you so so much Lita! I´m so happy!!!!

Anonymous,  12 June, 2011 23:13  

Hi - I am certainly happy to discover this. cool job!