Thursday, August 25, 2011

Litabells Designs is now at Scrap Orchard!



I am so excited to finally announce that I am now an Orchard Girl! Squeeee! Scrap Orchard was my first digi home, and to be asked to join the team here is a dream come true :D I have a bunch to tell you so brace yourselves for a mighty big post!
I'll be filling my store up each week, and to start with I have a fab art journalling bundle, aswell as a vintage inspired school kit.

Art journalling is really big right now, and it is a huge part of my life. I create to relax, to have fun, even as a therapy of sorts. Not everyone wants to get messy like I do though, so this is where Art Is My Comfort can help you. All the fun of art journalling, with zero mess!
Each piece is available seperately, and I've also bundled it all up and you can snag the lot at 25% off HERE!





Preserve your childs school time memories with this vintage inspired, school themed kit. Purchase Learning Curve before September 2nd and you'll receive the matching Flash Card alpha free!




My CT have created some amazing layouts to inspire you! For even more fab examples, check out the listings in store.



Ok, I think I need a nap after this mammoth post - sheesh! If you've stayed with me this far, thanks! hehehe I hope to see you all around the Orchard soon!
Happy scrapping!
Lita xo

1 comments:

Unknown 25 August, 2011 22:22  

soooooo excited for you chickie!!!!