Friday, September 9, 2011

Where I Stand + Winner Announced

It’s that time and boy do we have a ton of stuff to share with you today. I say “we” as if I can take any of the credit. Let me assure you Lita is the magic behind the design, I just get to share it with all of you out there in digiland! Today, Where I Stand is available in Lita’s store. The colors in this kit are fantastic. I just adore the blues and yellows in this kit. Just Gorgeous!!
litabells-whereistand-preview.jpg
Oh! Check out this free with purchase alpha set.
Here is a little eye candy to give you an idea of what you can do with this fabulous kit. Didn’t I tell you the colors were amazing?
lbd_wisCTLO

Lita has been at it again. This week she has repackaged another set of templates. Take a look at Head Start Volumes 5 to 8, which you can purchase individually or scroll down a bit to snag these in a bundle and save big.
Head Start Volume 5
litabells-HSV5-preview.jpg
Head Start Volume 6
litabells-HSV6-preview.jpg
Head Start Volume 7
litabells-HSV7-preview.jpg
Head Start Volume 8
litabells-HSV8-preview.jpg
If you are a template junkie and adore Lita’s templates like I do, then you will want to save some time and some cash and grab the bundle! Head Start the Bundle (includes Volumes 5 to 8)
liabells-HSV5-8-preview.jpg
The team had a great time putting these templates to good use!
lbd_hsv5to8CTLO
If you have made it this far, thank you for hanging in there! We love our Lita fans!  You are no doubt in search of the name of the winner. You didn’t think that I had forgotten about the giveaway did you? I am thrilled to announce that the winner is…

winner
Congrats to Brynn Marie!
Brynn, please contact Lita (or myself) and we will get a coupon to you shortly. Thank you all so much for spreading the word about Lita'bells Designs. It is very much appreciated! Okay, that’s a wrap!! Have a fabulous weekend!

0 comments: