Monday, October 17, 2011

Gallery Standouts 17th October 2011

Morning everyone xx


CTM VickyD here to spotlight some wonderful pages found in the galleries, created with Lita's fabulous kits

Remember to upload your Layouts or Hybrid Projects to Lita's Gallery at Scrap Orchard, you may see your name up in lights right here on Lita's Blog next time there is a Gallery Standout Post!!


First up is a gorgeous page about friendship from zoebearsmom




















I adore the split paper background, and the wonderful journalling. The clustering is outstanding and so is the shadow work !! fab photos too ladies !! xx


This page from melscrap also caught my eye




















The wonderful bright colours and cute photo grabbed me at first, but once I read that journalling, I fell in love, such a heartfelt and wonderful page, great memory keeping !!!



last but not least is a gorgeous page from angiepangie




















I adore that photo - how cute !! The layering and great title work really made this page standout the gallery and I love the placement of the paperclip, it looks so real I could reach out and grab it !!



I hope you enjoyed seeing some inspiration form Lita's Customers, feel free to go and leave these ladies some loving in the galelry, all the artists names are linked to the image in the gallery xxx

Have a wonderful week

((HUGS))

Vicky xx

1 comments:

Angie 17 October, 2011 20:13  

Thank you VERY much for picking my layout and for the lovely comments, it was such an awesome surprise. :) (I love the other two picks too! :D)