Thursday, October 20, 2011

Pinterest Pick

Hey, hey everyone!! Jan here, so excited to be doing my first blog post for the awesome Lita! And to make it even better, I get to blog about one of my favorite things - Pinterest! If you haven't visited this site, you really should!! It is a wonderful place to find inspiration for so many things - recipes, crafts, home ideas, photography - you name it, you can find it on Pinterest. It's also a great place to keep track of all the fabulous things you come across when searching the web. If you're anything like me, you have a list of bookmarks a mile long, but can't ever find anything you're looking for. With Pinterest, it's as simple as pinning it to one of your boards and then you have a great visual bookmark. I have found so many neat things on Pinterest and now have a list of projects to last me a good long time, as well as recipes and awesome inspiration. Be warned: Pinning is addicting!!

So, anyway...on to the reason I am here. I get to show you my Pinterest Pick of the day!! I don't think it's too early to get started on a Christmas project...especially for me as it tends to take me a long time to complete one and this project is definitely on my list. Check out this cute decoration using old CD's


Here's another view linked to the original blog with directions (A Recovering Craft Hoarder):


What a great use for old CD's and some cute cute digi papers and fonts!! I'm really looking forward to trying this one. And make sure you check out the link at the top of the page to see what our very own Litabells has pinned :)  Hope everyone has a great rest of the week!!

0 comments: