Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Celebrating Button Day!

I bet you didn't even know there was such a thing as BUTTON DAY, did you?  Neither did I until I was searching wacky holidays and came across this one, on the 16th of November.  Now I know there's DSD and iNSD, but seriously, I think we should all celebrate button day too, after all as scrappers buttons are super fun and cool!

I found some neat buttons in these kits of Lita's:




And check out these cool layouts with neat button uses that I found in Lita's gallery at Scrap Orchard - all linked for credits.

By scrapingramma


By mom2twoangels


By rachnmaddie

By Patti McCarthy


So go out today and celebrate buttons!  If you do a page with buttons on it, we'd love if you'd link us up in the comments so we can leave you some love.

0 comments: