Saturday, November 19, 2011

CT Spotlight - Athena

Hey everyone! Yo here, bringing you a CT spotlight post. I chose to interview my fellow Oregonian, Athena. Here's what she had to say:

* Tell me a little bit about yourself.
Married to my wonderful husband for 20 years. I have known him since I was 10. We have two children, Justin 18 and Marin 13. I have worked in employee benefits for 17 years and can say, finally, I love my job. As soon as youngest graduates from HS we are outta here and heading somewhere sunny.

* How long have you been scrapping?
I have been scrapping since I was a kid. Got my first scrapbook from my grandma when I was around 9. I started paper scrapping in today's style about 15 years ago and went digital about 4 years ago. I love digital scrapping, so easy and limitless.

* What is your favorite Litabells kit?
Current fave is Where I Stand.


 All time fave is probably Smoochie (sadly this is retired).

* Show me a layout using your favorite Litabells kit.



* What else do you like to do besides scrapping?
Although I prefer digi-scrapping over just about anything, I also enjoy going wine tasting with my hubs and being out in the sun (cause we rarely see it here in Oregon).

* How about linking me up to your SO gallery?
http://scraporchard.com/gallery/showgallery.php?ppuser=12695&username=athena

Thanks for letting me spotlight you, Athena! Be sure to check out her beautiful gallery and leave her a little bit of love ♥

0 comments: