Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Letter Writing Day Free'bee

Hi everyone, CTM Vicky here with a  free'bee for you !!

Did you know that today is offically Letter Writing Day, I can't remember the last time I recieved a hand written letter? Its all emails, Facebook messages and Pm's now!!

When was the last time you wrote a letter by hand ?? I do know that the last one I wrote was to send to my Doctor for a repeat perscription, but I'm pretty sure that doesnt count LOL.

I have typed letters to people on a scrap page before though, and thats where this freebie idea came from, plus the fact Christmas is fast approaching !!

Here is a journal spot that you can use to jot down your Christmas Wish List or even a letter to the big guy in a red suit himself xx




Download your freebie HERE

I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas, and are blessed with health and happiness throught the season and into 2012 too !!!

Thnak you for stopping by the blog today xx

Vicky

1 comments:

Cynde 28 December, 2011 08:03  

Thank you Vicky. Love that the letters look like scrabble letters.