Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Check it out...

Good morning everyone, Christine here and I am doing something a little different today.  My oldest son just turned 18 on January 3rd and I am feeling a little bit nostalgic so I have decided to post some gorgeous layouts about babies done with Lita's gorgeous kits.  You can find all of her stuff at Scrap Orchard, which I am sure all of you know but it always bears repeating.

Here are some beautiful layouts I found in the gallery over at Scrap Orchard


This is a beautiful letter written to her unborn child, such an amazing thing to have as a keepsake.


I just love these photos and all the bits, just gorgeous

What is not to love about this one, she really does have a beautiful smile


This is my oldest son a few days after he was born, he is now 18!!!

We all have those days that one of our children has a meltdown, this is a prefect capture of that moment!!


I love all the photos on this, simple yet adorable.


This one just makes me smile, such a sweet group of photos and another great memory to cherish.

Thanks for hanging out with me today, hope you enjoyed looking at all the lovely pages and much as I did.  Feel free to stop by each of these ladies galleries and have a look, they are all so talented.

Christine

0 comments: