Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy New Year!

Hi everyone, Di here! Welcome to 2012!

This time of the year is always a time of reflection of the year past, and resolutions for the year ahead.  Have you made any resolutions for 2012?  I know I have.

I'm hoping to complete a Project 365/52 this year.  I'm not sure which it will be as yet.  The thought of committing to taking a photo every single day kind of scares me.  And really, I don't think my life is that exciting...LOL!  So I think a combination of both these will be the way my project turns out.  There are no rules...right!  So I'm just going to start, and see where I end up!

I have created a new blog to document my journey.  I've called it My Everyday, and I've used Lita's My Everyday kit to decorate my new blog.  This kit is one of my absolute favourites, and I'm going to use it to document My Everyday journey this year.

Here's a reminder of Lita's My Everyday kit, which is available at Scrap Orchard.


And here's a peek at my new blog, using My Everyday to make it look pretty.

I'd love to hear about your plans, resolutions and projects for 2012.  And if you are planning on using any of Lita's kits to help you document your 2012, make sure you link us up, so that we can go and check it out.

Till next time,
Di xo

0 comments: