Saturday, January 14, 2012

Pinning My Time Away...

I don't think there's anything much better or more relaxing than to sit down and just browse Pinterest. I seriously think I could lose myself in there all day. I've been known to lose a few hours here and there. I thought I would swing by today and share some of my recent favorites! (Images are linked)

I love this idea with the leaves being made out of cute scrapbook paper! What a lovely decoration!!



This is one my most recent pins...I so need to do better about making menus for my family and what a cute way to do it!



I'm really thinking about making a banner and this one is just too cute and doesn't look complicated at all!



This is one that I actually did...chopping the sleeves off an old sweater.  Mine didn't turn out quite as great as the photo, but I have worn them under tall boots and it's such a cute look!


Hope everyone has a great weekend! I'm back to pinning!!

0 comments: