Sunday, February 19, 2012

Huge Closing Sale

 

lita-CLOSINGstore

 

I have made the decision to retire from digi design, and as a result my store at Scrap Orchard will close February 28th. I couldn't just close up shop without a darn good sale, so everything in my store, excluding Orchard collabs, is a massive 50% off!

I've loved my time as a designer, and especially love seeing everyone’s creations with my products – never fails to put a smile on my face. I hope to still see you all around digiland!

Don't forget, my store closes Feb 28th, so get in fast and grab some goodies. Once it's gone, it's GONE!

Lita xo

2 comments:

Rebecca 19 February, 2012 11:42  

I'm sorry to hear about this news, I'm a big fan of your designs. However, you need to what is right for you - good luck in the future. :)

chalane,  21 February, 2012 10:37  

We'll all miss your wonderful designs but I'm glad you'll still be about digiscrapland- especially at the Orchard, yah? Hope so. Wish the best in all you do. God Bless.