Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Document This

Wow - 2013 already! I hope you all had a wonderful new years eve, and that you're ready to scrap your way through 2013. I'ts Mix A Kit time and I have some great stash builders, well suited to P365, Project Life and scrapping your everyday.





These layouts are by my fab CT, featuring only my products, but be sure to check out the gallery, and the January MAK section of the store, to see the other designers coordinating products. Mix A Kit products are exactly that, mix and match so you can your perfect kit!

While you're checkig out the store, be sure to take a look at our new Everyday Matters category. Full of everyday scrap essentials, the entire category is on sale at 25% off for the next week

Well, that's all from me this for now. I think I'll open up Photoshop and do a little scrapping of my own now. First llayout of the new year – woot!
Happy scrapping all!

0 comments: