Thursday, September 18, 2008

We have a winner!!

Well ladies, today is the day that I said I would announce the winner of my first ever blog candy! The names of everyone that left a comment went into a hat and the winning name drawn out was...drum roll please....

Donna- from Life, One Day at a Time. Donna, please email me your addy and a little something will be headed your way soon!!

Thanks to everyone who posted over the week - it was great to see some new names :) Keep checking back because I'll be offering more blog candy over the coming weeks!

Thanks for playing!

2 comments:

Donna 19 September, 2008 18:44  

Yay!! I won something!! Woohoo! Only the second time in my life that I've won something. Cool! Yay! Woohoo! Yesss!

(Can you tell I'm excited?)

Thanks Lita! You're a legend!!

Melita 19 September, 2008 18:47  

Thank you for coming back week after week to read my blogs - you're a gem :)