Thursday, September 18, 2008

Cherish the Cheekiness

A simple layout of my DD#1. I used papers and colours that I normally wouldn't buy but I love them now. Although you can't tell in the pic, I also used my new favourite product - Glossy Accents! I highlighted the word Cherish with it and IRL it looks lush. So shiny and purrdy!




Materials: Chatterbox, BasicGrey & Making Memories pp, Bazill cardstock, Dew Drop fluid chalk in Perfect Plumeria, Heidi Swapp and Bella florals, Theresa Collins journalling tag, misc brads.

6 comments:

Unknown 18 September, 2008 13:10  

Melita,
Your l/o is gorgeous
Karen
Kazmos Kreationz

Anonymous,  18 September, 2008 14:27  

beautiful layout. love the spring colours

Michele Kovack 18 September, 2008 21:53  

Great LO!!! I love the circle and all your little elements!

Sally 19 September, 2008 01:25  

Hi Melita!
That LO is beautiful....Well done.
And yes, they are gorgeous blogs and Im glad you visit them too....
Thanks for popping into my NEW blog!!
This is my 2nd attempt, first time I was a bad blogger, kept forgetting to post!! Lets hope I do better this time around!