Thursday, October 30, 2008

Tim class #3 - Resist Technique


Oooh it was sooo much fun!! I'm all inky and messy and I'm lovin it!

The resist technique was used on the clock, and I also added a couple of little cogs under the arrow but they're not showing either.

A lovely woman has generously decided to RAK me a heat tool!! So I bought embossing powder tonight and can't wait to have a play with my new fave technique - thank you (you know who you are)!!

Can't wait for the next class - we'll be using Tim's new range of masks - yay! Be sure to check back in soon for the results of that one :)

1 comments:

Nadya 's World!!! 03 November, 2008 05:10  

Lita,
that tag is awesome... :) Love it!!!
That is so awesome that some one is RAKing you a heat tool. How cool!!! :) Have fun playing!!!!
Nadya :)