Monday, November 24, 2008

New goodies - including grungeboard!

Well, I finally got my hands on the new Nature grungeboard from the lovely Tim Holtz. I LOVE it - so purdy! Can't wait to use it, which I will be doing tonight.

I've had an influx of new goodies lately - lots of Tim stuff (stamps, metal bits & bobs, grungeboard etc), some gorgeous BoBunny papers, Basic Grey stamps, the cutest little crochet flowers and lots more. And I am just about to head out to Love Scrappin and pick up my order of the latest Sassafras and Kaisercraft papers, aswell as some cool Jenni Bowlin bingo cards. I have ben spoiled rotten by my friends lately so now I need to get busy using it all!

I'm itching to create tonight, so there is bound to be something new to share with you all tomorrow :)

1 comments:

Donna 24 November, 2008 18:24  

Go .. create .. enjoy! And don't forget to share .. pictures that is!