Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Angel Eyes

First, have to say it, I am not happy with the way this page has turned out. But considering I have redone it twice now, I think I'm just going to leave it as is. I need a little eyerolling smiley lol

I've used BG Urban Prairie, Fozz Felt (thanks SE), Green Tara & Prima flowers & Craft Affair brads. I've adhered the two darker flowers with glue dots, but the lighter I have popped up with some dimensionals - tricky to see in the pic.

Thanks for stopping by :)


7 comments:

Aussie Wendy 26 November, 2008 20:08  

I have some of that I was meant to have used. I like what you did with it.

Purdy flowers too

:)

Love Scrappin' 27 November, 2008 11:26  

This layout is gorgeous...you have done a great job with it Lita..well done

Nadya 's World!!! 27 November, 2008 12:30  

Oh my goodness Lita... I can't believe you don't like the way this layout turned out! I think it's beautiful! I love the colors you used and I LOVE LOVE the flowers and that felt. I must have some to try!!! LOL:)
I love your work girl!!!
Nadya :)

Aussie Leanne 27 November, 2008 14:55  

Lurve this layout Lita. It's so pretty.

Anonymous,  27 November, 2008 18:13  

Love the layout - especially the colours you have used!

Debbie

Donna 27 November, 2008 20:01  

I really can't see why you don't like it. I think it's gorgeous .. as is the subject of the photos!! Well done dearie .. you've inspired me to go dig out some mojo from the pile of stuff I call a scrap desk .. lol!!

Karen 02 January, 2009 19:14  

beautiful layout love the flowers, everything!